Gold, Silver Price Today, March 18, 2022: The prices of gold and silver have been fluctuating for the past few days in Gujarat. On some days the prices go up while on other days the rates drop. But there is no change in today’s and yesterday’s prices. Let us tell you at what price is gold and silver being sold in Gujarat today.
No change in gold and silver prices today
- The price of one gram of 22 carat gold is Rs 4,752 and yesterday also on March 17, it was Rs 4,752. This means that there has been no change in the per gram gold prize. While the price of 24-carat gold is Rs 5,183 today.
- While today the price of one gram of silver is Rs 69.
- At the same time, the price of 1 kg of silver is Rs 69,000.
- Price of 1 gram of gold – Rs. 4 thousand 752
- Price of 8 grams of gold – Rs 38 thousand 16
- Price of 10 grams of gold – Rs. 47 thousand 520
- Price of 100 grams of gold – Rs 4 lakh 75 thousand 200
- Price of 1 gram of gold – Rs. 5 thousand 183
- Price of 8 grams of gold – Rs. 41 thousand 464
- Price of 10 grams of gold – Rs. 51 thousand 830
- Price of 100 grams of gold – Rs. 5 lakh 18 thousand 300
In Gujarat the per gram rate of 22 carat gold for today is
In Gujarat per gram 24 carat gold prices
What is the gold and silver prize in Surat?
The price of one gram of 22 carat gold in Surat today is 4,752, similarly, the price of 10 grams of 24 carat gold in Surat today is 51830.