KVS Admission 2022-23: The registration deadline for KVS admissions in 2022-23 has been extended till April 11.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the KVS Admission 2022-23 until April 11 at 7 p.m. via kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
The deadline for submitting an application for admission to Class 1 has also been extended.
“The last date for Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2022-23 has been extended upto 11.04.2022 (Monday) 07:00 pm,” reads the official notification.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has recently changed the NEP 2020 minimum age restriction to 6 years.
For the academic year 2022-2023, KVS has launched the portal for admissions to Class 1 across India.
According to the updated admission schedule, the registration process for students applying for admission to classes 6 to 9 will be held from April 8, 2022, to April 16, 2022, up to 4 pm. While the class 11 registrations will be done within 10 days of the declaration of class 10 results.
How To Apply For KVS Admission 2022-23:
- Visit the official website at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Click here to proceed for KVS Online Admission portal – Class I’
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Click on the link to register
- Log in to the admission application portal
- Fill in the requisite information and upload all necessary documents
- Submit the application form
- Download the form and take its printout for future use
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI